Sunday 24 June 2012

Dinner: Round rice noodle with fish balls and chicken in fish soup with stirfried garlic and oil vegetables

Location: Hong Kong
豐竹Affluent Kitchen
銅鑼灣銅鑼灣道11-17A號麗晶軒地下1-2號舖
Shop 1&2, Ground floor, Regent Heights, 11-17A Tung Lo Wan Road, Causeway Bay


Image 1: Rice noodle soup; stir-fried vegetables ; my bowl ; my wallet.
Image 2: Rice noddle ("mai seen") with chicken pieces and fish balls in fish soup
Image 3: Stirfry oil & garlic baby bok choi
Image 4: My bowl of "mai seen" ( round rice noodle, not rice vermicelli) with mushrooms and carrot
 Impression: Both dishes a bit too salty for my liking. However, is probably what Masterchef judges would call being 'seasoned well'.


2 comments:

  1. I want a "Mai Seen"! But your image 2 and image 4 has the same name... but look very different!

    ROAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's because Image 2 is the communal bowl of noodle soup. Image 4 is when I served it out into the bowl I was eating out of.

    ReplyDelete